- Entries close 11.59pm on Sunday 3rd July 2016
- Entries will be judged by our Love Shack panel of three
- The two winning entries will be announced on the website on Wednesday 6th July at 3pm
- One entry / per person
- The prize winners are responsible for booking their experience and must mention the Love Shack promotion at the time of booking.
- Prizes must be redeemed within 12 months of issue
- Prizes can be transferred to family or friends with permission from Love Shack
- Prizes can not be redeemed for cash or sold
- Prize inclusions are as listed below,
- No airfares to or from Hobart are included
- No accommodation is included
- A condition of entering the Love Shack competition is that your entry details may be shared with the Love Shack sponsors
- PAR AVION Booking Changes/Swap/Name Changes: At least 12 hours before scheduled departure time, Name changes are allowed. If cancellation is made at least 12 hours before scheduled departure time, fare can be rescheduled, otherwise, fare is forfeited. No-shows: fare will be forfeited.
PEPPERMINT BAY LUNCH CRUISE INCLUSIONS
2 x adult tickets for the Peppermint Bay Lunch Cruise
(Peppermint Bay Lunch Cruise offers you the opportunity to experience Tasmania’s pristine waterways and breathtaking scenery whilst travelling onboard our luxurious catamaran. This unique offer for two includes 2 seats in our Captains Upper Deck, as well as a delicious set menu lunch made from the finest local ingredients, ashore at our restaurant in Peppermint Bay. A perfect way to relax, unwind and indulge yourself!)
PAR AVION TOUR INCLUSIONS
2 x adult tickets for the Par Avion Southwest Winter Special Tour
(The World Heritage listed South West National Park is of international significance, comprising over 4,500 square kilometres of pristine wilderness: no roads, no civilisation, just pure wilderness. We enter the South West World Heritage Area at South East Cape, Tasmania’s most southern point, and make our way west, to Melaleuca. After landing at Melaleuca, you’ll board one of our boats where you’ll experience this incredible and unique wilderness from the water as we travel via Melaleuca Inlet and into Bathurst Harbour. We will disembark at Clayton’s Corner where you’ll have an hour to enjoy lunch. Returning to Melaleuca, we’ll visit the Needwonnee Walk, an award winning Aboriginal interpretive experience. We’ll reboard our aircraft for the return flight to Cambridge Airport, via the spectacular Eastern Arthurs and Federation Peak, down the Huon Valley and over Hobart City. This tour is approximately 5 hours in duration and departs daily, from May to October, weather permitting.